OxyWhey Chocolate Mint Protein Shake
Photo credit: Ehplabs.com
The combination of chocolate and mint is a time-tested delicacy. Well, okay, delicacy might be stretching it, but you know it's so good
. Today's protein shake recipe
uses Oxywhey Protein
and a little bit of peppermint extract to create that great taste. Plus, this is one of those one-step-and-done recipes. Who doesn't love those?!
- 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup OxyWhey Protein Powder, Delicious Chocolate flavor
- 2-4 drops peppermint extract (or more if that's what you're into)
Stevia or other sweetener (to taste)
- Handful of ice cubes
- 1/2 cup water
- Remember, just one step! Grab your blender, toss all of the ingredients in, and blend until you're happy with the consistency. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition