Add a fruity touch to the versatile bliss balls. A healthy treat to curb your sweet cravings.
These passionfruit bliss balls are energy-packed and protein-loaded.
Here's a simple recipe that you can easily replicate.
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut (more for rolling)
- 1 cup Cashew Nut Meal (pulsed cashews)
- 1/4 cup Flax Meal
- 1/4 cup Clean Vegan Protein Salted Caramel
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Honey (or more nut butter)
- Pulp of 1 fresh Passionfruit
- 1 serve SHRED ULTRA PASSIONFRUIT
- Add cashew nuts in a food processor or high speed blender and blend until fine. Melt coconut oil if solidified.
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl and all the wet ingredients in another. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and combine till a crumbly texture forms.
- Roll into bite-sized balls, cover in coconut and set in the fridge until firm.
Recipe by: Bsc Body Science