We couldn’t help but stop and drool when we came across this delicious recipe from health food blogger Gluten Free Jess.
This simple yet delicious recipe only takes 3 minutes to prepare, but you’re going to have to wait 3 hours before you can actually dig in! Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats make a great weekend breakfast – you’re not going to be disappointed!
Ingredients (Serves 3)
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla almond milk
- 3/4 cup pumpkin (canned or pre-roasted)
- 2 scoops Titan Vanilla Caramel
- 1/2 cup PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Place in jars or a sealed container in the refrigerator overnight or for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Serve cold, or warm up before serving.
Optional: Top with dairy or non-dairy whipped cream (or coconut yoghurt) and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.