Peanut Butter Choc-Chip Protein Cookies
This easy cookie recipe from Balance Sports Nutrition
combines the delicious flavors of peanut butter and chocolate with Balance Plant Protein
. This plant-based protein powder contains a blend of pea, brown rice, and chia protein and is 100% vegan-friendly
- 3 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 serving Balance Plant Protein, Chocolate flavor
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Start by preheating your oven to 170 degrees C, then line a baking sheet with grease-proof paper.
- Throw all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Split your mixture into six spoonfuls. Roll them into balls, place them on the baking sheet, and flatten each one with a fork.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the edges start to brown.
- Let cool for five minutes and enjoy!
Nutrition Info (per cookie)
- 172 calories
- 8.8g protein
- 12.0g fat
- 2.9g carbs
- 3.6g fibre
Like this recipe? Check out the rest of our protein powder recipes right here!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition