When you have these three things in one recipe, you got perfection: chocolate, peanut butter, and protein powder.
A delicious, guilt-free way to take your dose of protein.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 cup oat flour
- 4 egg whites
- 2 scoops Pro Supps Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Stevia
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Applesauce
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened Baking Cocoa
- 1/3 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 4 tbsp. Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the almond milk, applesauce, peanut butter, Greek yogurt, and egg whites together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oat flour, protein powder, stevia, baking soda, salt, and cocoa together, and then combine with the wet ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 8 x 8" glass dish and bake for approximately 25 minutes. Enjoy!