These fluffy and delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Muffinsare less calorific than your ordinary muffins.
This only means one thing: they're guilt-free!
- 2 medium Bananas, mashed (around 200-250g)
- 2 Eggs
- 50g Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 scoops (60g) Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 tsp. Stevia (or sugar-free Maple Syrup)
- 40g sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- Mash the bananas, beat in the eggs and add in the peanut butter to a bowl.
- Then mix in the protein, baking powder, baking soda, stevia, and chocolate chips.
- Fill 12 pre-greased muffin tins and bake at 180d degrees for 10-12 minutes (or until cooked through.
- Decorate with some extra peanut butter and chocolate natvia sauce as icing!
Recipe by: ayamefitness