Peanut Butter & Jelly Shake Featuring ISO HD
Photo credit: Bpisports.com
This is an American classic, admittedly...but that doesn't mean it can't be enjoyed around the world. It features ISO HD
- a great whey protein isolate - from BPI Sports
. The Peanut Butter Candy Bar flavor might sound a little weird, but don't write it off just yet!
- 1 scoop of BPI Sports ISO HD, Peanut Butter Candy Bar flavor
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tablespoon of oats and honey granola
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter powder
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite strawberry topping
- 8 drops of liquid stevia
- Sugar-free caramel topping
- 1 scoop of whipped cream
- Grab a glass and rim the inside with the caramel topping.
- Throw the ISO HD protein powder, peanut butter powder, cashew milk, and stevia into your blender. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your glass, then top with whipped cream, strawberry, extra caramel, and granola.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition