Dreaming of a White Christmas in summer? Celebrate a snowy Christmas with this delicious Peanut Butter Snowballs recipe.
These delicious and nutritious treats are definitely a must-try this December, or any time of the year if you feel like it.
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 1/3 cup Almond meal
- 2 tsp Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2/3 cup sugar-free White chocolate chips
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Desiccated coconut
- Black icing (to decorate)
- Dried apricot pieces (to decorate)
- In a bowl, mix together peanut butter, almond meal, Nuzest KDS vanilla caramel and maple syrup until dough forms. Taking one heaped tablespoon at a time, roll dough into balls. Put balls onto a tray and place in freezer to set for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt white chocolate chips and coconut oil over a double-broiler or in the microwave. Place desiccated coconut in separate bowl.
- Remove set balls from freezer. Pip each one in melted white chocolate, then roll in desiccated coconut. Decorate with black icing and apricot pieces to form snowman faces. Place back in freezer for 30 minutes to set before serving.
Recipe by: Gourmet Vegetarians