Peanut Caramel Banana Split
This tasty banana split recipe from Body Science is a lighter take on the traditionally heavy dessert. It's not quite the same without ice cream, but the Low Carb Bars add a nice layer of flavour and the calories are much more manageable.
- 1 BSc Low Carb Bar, Peanut Caramel flavour (or sub in your fav)
- 1 banana
- Light whipped cream
- Low calorie/sugar chocolate topping
- Peel the banana and place it in a bowl, then cut it down the middle to split it into two halves.
- Spray a bit of whipped cream along the banana.
- Chop the Low Carb Bar into bite-sized chunks and sprinkle them over the banana.
- Top with a drizzle of chocolate sauce and enjoy!
- 392 calories
- 21g protein
- 38g carbs
- 12g fat
Want more recipes featuring BSc supplements? Check out this watermelon green tea sorbet.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition