Looking for a quick-and-easy recipe for breakfast or as a post-workout snack? Try this Plant-Based Protein Powder Mud Cake.
It only takes 90 seconds to make a single serve of this guilt-free, protein-packed goodness!
- 3 Tbsp Oat Flour
- 2 Tbsp Balance Plant Protein (Chocolate)
- 1-2 Tbsp Crystal Sweetener
- 2 Tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips (Optional)
Combine all liquid to dry ingredients in a tall microwave-safe mug. Stir them well till there are no lumps. Add milk to the ingredients till it is mixed as a cake batter. Microwave at 900W for 90 seconds or stop when the cake rises. Keep for an extra 10-second burst until the center is set, if you like the center gooey, you can skip this part. Keep microwaving by extra 10-second bursts until the center is set, not gooey or liquid.
Recipe by: Balance Sports Nutrition