Plant Protein & Granola Breakfast Smoothie
This plant protein shake recipe comes to us courtesy of one of our awesome brand ambassadors, Crystina Hussey! Check her out on Instagram: @crystina.hussey.
It's packed with all sorts of goodies like Balance Plant Protein, fresh fruit, honey, and a great variety of seeds. Crystina went seed-crazy (that's a good thing) with sunflower, pumpkin, black and white chia, and flax. If you've ever thought you might not be getting enough Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, you'll probably want to give this protein shake recipe a try.
- 1 scoop of Balance Plant Protein (Vanilla)
- Handful of raw organic sunflower & pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp black & white chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp manuka honey
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup organic unsweetened almond milk
- Scoop of homemade granola
- Chuck it all in a blender until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition