For cinnamon lovers, this recipe is a great way to incorporate protein in your snack or breakfast.
These Protein Cinnamon Buns are mouth-watering.
Try this recipe. It's super easy to make.
- 1 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 scoop of Magnum Quattro Protein Powder (Toasted Cinnamon Cereal or Soft Serve Vanilla Ice Cream)
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 cup 0% Greek Yogurt (Plain or Vanilla)
- 2 tbsp. Liquid Muscle Vanilla Flavoured Egg White (or regular egg whites)
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar Swerve
- 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, protein powder, baking powder, and yogurt until a dough starts to form (it will be crumbly). Turn the dough into a lightly floured surface and knead until the dough forms a ball.
- Roll the dough out. In a small bowl, mix the cinnamon and brown sugar. Spread the egg whites evenly all over the dough. Sprinkle the cinnamon and brown sugar over top.
- Roll the dough up tightly and slice into 3 cm pieces. Place cut pieces on the prepared baking tray. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
Recipe by: blondiesbaking