It's almost Easter, and that means it's almost time to pound some egg-shaped chocolate. It's hard to deny the appeal of store-bought chocolate eggs, but you can make your own, too.
This chocolate Easter egg recipe features BioX Power Whey Complex, but you should be able to sub in your favorite protein powder if you don't have any handy.
- 1 cup raw nuts (walnuts, almonds, peanuts, cashews)
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup BioX Power Whey Complex, Chocolate flavour
- 1/2 cup cacao butter
- 6 tbsp coconut milk
- 4 tbsp Good Health Cocoa Powder
- Red 8 Stevia to taste (pinch)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients into a food processor.
- Take a spoon of the mixture and roll into an egg-sized ball. Do the same with the rest of the mixture.
- Roll in your favorite toppings (coconut, crushed nuts, cocoa).
- Chill in fridge before serving.