Quick bites are a convenient way of getting your much-needed energy and protein hit.
These Protein Cookies with Oatmeal will leave you wanting more.
- 2 Bananas that are overripe
- 1 cup of Oatmeal
- 1/8 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Pinch of Baking Powder
- 1 scoop of Balance Protein Powder Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 175°C and gently coat a cookie sheet with olive or coconut oil.
- Mash bananas in a large mixing basin until smooth. Add oats, cinnamon, protein, salt, baking powder, and any other ingredients you like. Combine thoroughly.
- Place heaping spoonful of the mixture on a cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, then EAT AND ENJOY!!!
Recipe by: Balance Sports Nutrition