Can you believe this is a real thing?
Protein Packed Filo Pastry Parcels! Trust us, you’ll want to try this one!
- One sheet of filo puff pastry
- BSc Body Science Protein Bar of choice (we’ve gone with cookies and cream)
- Cut your protein bar in half.
- Take a sheet of your pastry and cut into quarters.
- Place your protein bar in the middle of a square and roll the pasty around the bar.
- Press edges closed using a fork.
- Bake in the oven at 180C for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe by: BSc Body Science