Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1tbs powdered gelatin + 100ml hot water
20g Victory Labs Hydro Complete, Vanilla
- 250g fat free plain Greek yoghurt
- 2tbs stevia powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1tbs orange zest
- Walden Farms Guilt Free Maple Syrup
- Red Currants or your choice of fresh berries to serve
- Combine gelatin and hot water in a mixing bowl and whisk until the gelatin has dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, combine yoghurt, Hydro Complete Protein, stevia powder and spices. Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Slowly add the gelatin mix to the yoghurt mix, stirring as you go. Continue to stir until the mix is smooth and there are no lumps.
- Pour mixture into six ramekins or silicon moulds and leave in the fridge to set overnight.
- To serve, briefly dip the bottom of each ramekin/mould in hot water to loosen the panna cotta, then turn out on to serving plates.
- Scatter over the orange zest and red currants or berries to garnish and drizzle with a little extra Walden Farms Maple Syrup.
Like this recipe? Check out the rest of our protein powder recipes right here!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.