Eat like a puppy, train like a beast!
Cereal, peanut butter, dark chocolate, and cookies and cream protein powder doesn't sound like the best combination - we'll give you that. But take a few minutes to whip this protein powder recipe together and you just might be surprised. If not, well...that's why we give you so many recipes to try!
- First, measure out 10 cups of Coco Pops chex cereal in two separate bowls, bags, or coverable containers. Each container you choose to use should have 5 cups of cereal.
- Measure out 1/4 cup (4 tbsp) powdered peanut butter and 5 tbsp of Sugar Free Bar Dark Choc Chips in a microwavable bowl.
- Heat for 45 seconds and stir until they melt together. Using a rubber spatula, coat the first 1/2 of the cereal by gently folding the cereal with your spatula until all is lightly covered.
- Top this with 1 1/2 scoops of Cellucor Whey and close thecontainer or bag and shake. Repeat this process with the second 1/2.
- Combine into one container, mix and enjoy!
Like this recipe? Check out the rest of our protein powder recipes right here!