If you are looking for a new recipe to mix your protein powder in, you've got to give these crispy treats a try: Protein Rice Krispies!
- Coconut Oil
- 4 Cups Brown Rice Crisps
- 1/2 Cup All-Natural Peanut Butter, Partially Melted
- 1/2 Cup Brown Rice Syrup
- 3 Scoops Balance Protein Powder (Vanilla)
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- Grease a square pan with coconut oil or line it with parchment paper.
- Mix together melted peanut butter, brown rice syrup, Balance protein powder and vanilla until it forms a dough consistency.
- Add brown rice crisps to the peanut butter mixture.
- Fold the mixture with your hands and then, transfer it into the pan.
- Spread the mixture out evenly using a spatula and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares before serving.
Recipe by: Balance Sports Nutrition