You've heard of protein brownies, but what about protein BLONDIES?
This sweet treat incorporates all the delicious texture of a brownie, only...it's not!
- 4 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 2 large Eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Paste
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 125g (1/2 cup) Plain Non-Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 120g (1 cup) Oat Flour
- 1 1/2 scoops Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Vanilla Protein Isolate
- 1/3 cup Stevia
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 75g White Chocolate, roughly chopped
- Optional: 1 tbsp. Golden Stars Confetti
- Preheat a oven to 170°C. Grease and line a square baking tray.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and fold together until combined.
- Add the white chocolate pieces and fold through the batter.
Recipe by: Optimum Nutrition