Munch on these protein treats without feeling guilty. The combo of chocolate chips, pumpkin, nuts, and other flavors explode in your mouth. It's a delicious way to take your protein isolate.
Prepare the following ingredients:
- 100g quick oats
- 93g BioX Power Whey Isolate (Cookies and Cream)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 21g light butter (melted and then cooled slightly)
- 183g pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 120g no sugar added syrup
- 42g chocolate chips
Follow these directions:
- Whisk dry ingredients (minus chocolate chips) in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk melted butter, pumpkin, and vanilla together. Stir in syrup.
- Add wet ingredients to dry.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Place dough on a lined cookie sheet and press flat.
- Bake at 165°C for 10-13 minutes.
Note: With this measurement, you'll create around 15 cookies.