This is a great variation of the the old fruit and nut mix, it definitely takes it to the next level of flavour by adding a couple of Quest Bars Mixed berry flavour, plus its a quick one takes 5 to 10 mins max! enjoy!
Yields: 4 Servings
- 2 x Mixed Berry Bliss Quest Bars®
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1⁄ 4 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried blueberries
Prep: 5min Cook: 5min
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Break Quest Bars® into small pieces.
- Place on a nonstick baking sheet with almonds.
- Bake for 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden. Remove and let cool.
- Toss with berries.
- Enjoy immediately, or add almond milk to create a breakfast cereal.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 130
- Protein: 11g
- Fat: 6g
- Net Carb: 5g
- Fiber: 8g
- P/CAL: 34%