Satisfy your cannoli cravings minus the guilt with this Questified Cookie Dough Protein Cannolis recipe.
- 1 Quest Nutrition Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar
- 1/2 Cup Low Fat Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Chocolate Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Warm the unwrapped bars in the microwave for about 10 seconds, just enough to soften them.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten them out.
- Use a 3″ round cookie cutter to cut out circles.
- You may need to warm up the scraps and re-roll them out to make the last circle.
- You should end up with 5 three-inch circles.
- Wrap each one around a cannoli tube.
- Bake them for 5-6 minutes.
- Let them cool completely before trying to remove the tubes.
- Place the ricotta, vanilla and protein powder into a bowl and use a handheld mixer to beat until fluffy.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag fitted with a star attachment and fill the cannolis.
- Top with sprinkles and serve.
Recipe by: Quest Nutrition