Quick & Easy Vanilla Protein Cheesecake
Sometimes it feels like we only post dessert-themed recipes, and that's probably not far from the truth. We do post a lot of them. But hey, dessert is one of those things that most of us can agree on, so here's another one for you.
This "cheesecake" recipe from MusclePharm might not be fancy, but it's easy, quick, and full of protein. Plus, you only need five ingredients! Two of them are optional, but do yourself a favor and include them anyway — it'll be worth it.
- 2 tsp milk
- 1/4 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 1 scoop Combat 100% Whey Protein, Vanilla flavour
- Optional: 1 tbsp butter
- Optional: 1 sheet graham cracker
- Mix the Combat 100% Whey, cream cheese, and milk together in a bowl until thick.
- If you decide to use the graham cracker and butter, melt the butter and crush the graham cracker into crumbs, then combine them.
- Grab a mason jar or similar container and pour the graham cracker and butter mixture in. Then pour the whey mixture over it and place in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- 442 calories
- 17g fat
- 20g carbs
- 27g protein
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition