Raspberry Protein Shake Featuring EHPLabs
Is there anyone out there who doesn't
love raspberries? Hopefully not, but if you happen to hate one of the most tasty berries in the world, you're outta luck here. Today's recipe from EHPLabs
features vanilla OxyWhey Protein
and a ton of fresh raspberries. Yum!
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 scoops EHPLabs OxyWhey Protein, Vanilla flavor
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (plus extra for topping)
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp sugar-free maple syrup or your favorite sweetener
- In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, yogurt, OxyWhey Protein, orange zest, and sweetener.
- Mash the raspberries in a separate bowl.
- Add your cottage cheese and protein mixture to the mashed raspberries, then stir well.
- Scoop into your glass, then top with more raspberries and enjoy.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition