Natalie's note: I LOVE anything spicy, I throw chilli in absolutely everything, so I figured why not try adding it into my sweet treats as well! My miss 10 is like me and loves spicy things so she devours these, it’s that kick at the end of eating them that I love the best, when eating them you get the creamy chocolate taste and then your taste buds pick up that spicy after taste mmmmmm so good!
- 1 cup of oats
- 2 scoops of Balance Natural 100% Whey (chocolate)
- 2 tbsp of raw cacao
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Add oats into the blender and whizz until they turn into a fine powder (like a flour mix).
- Add all other dry ingredients and whizz for a few seconds, just to mix it together.
- Melt honey and coconut oil in a pot until warm (be careful not to have the heat too high as it will burn).
- Add this into the dry mix and whizz, whilst you have it on low slowly add water until the mixture turns into a dough (don’t add too much water as it will become too sticky).
- Roll into balls, coat with cacao powder, and store in the fridge.