Ripe Cherry Smoothie With Chocolate
Photo credit: Nuzest-usa.com
Today's protein shake recipe
features a lovely combination of chocolate and cherry. Maybe it's not as decadent as a box of high-end chocolate-covered cherries, but you can use your imagination!
- 3/4 cup coconut water
- 1 date, pitted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- 1/2 serving NuZest Clean Lean Protein, Rich Chocolate flavor
- 1 large banana, frozen
- 1 cup pitted cherries, frozen
- Optional: If you don't have any frozen fruit on hand, you can use ice instead
- Before you get started with the smoothie, place the date in the coconut water and let it soak for 30 minutes.
- Once that's done, blend all of the ingredients together until you're happy with the consistency.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition