- Start by blending all of the ingredients together, except the chocolate.
- Split the mixture into four piles (one for each bar), and use your hands to shape them.
- Set a glass bowl on top of a pot of boiling water and melt the chocolate in the bowl.
- Once it's melted, dip each bar into the chocolate to coat them. You can also pour the chocolate straight onto the bars, but it won't coat them as well.
- Transfer to the freezer to let the chocolate set. It should take about 20 minutes.
- Pull them out and enjoy!
- Per bar
- 283 calories
- 21.4g protein
- 24.9g carbs
- 10.4g fat
- 6.8g fibre