Get a load of protein with just a bite.
This tasty snack is guilt-free. Try this Salted Caramel and Peanut Protein Bites recipe.
- 14 Medjool Dates
- 1/4 cup Ceres Salted Caramel Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 5 tbsp. Water
- 2 tsp. Amazonia Salted Caramel Raw Protein
- 1 block of Lindt 85% Chocolate
- Peanuts (for garnish)
- Pit the medjool dates.
- In a blender or processor, place the medjool dates, peanut butter, coconut sugar, coconut oil, water, and Amazonia protein and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Get silicone moulds and place the salted caramel mixture into them about 3/4 full.
- In a microwave safe bowl break up the block of chocolate and microwave it in 30 second increments, stirring each time until melted.
- Spoon the chocolate over the salted caramel mixture until the mould is full. Repeat until all of them are covered.
- Top with peanuts and put into the freezer for 4 hours or over night until set. Enjoy!
Recipe by: livingwellwithsav