Feel like baking this weekend? Try this Salted Caramel Banana Bread.
This recipe is a protein-rich twist to your classic banana bread favourite.
- 2 cups Gluten-Free Flour
- 1/4 cup BSc Body Science Clean Vegan Salted Caramel Protein
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 bar Loving Earth Salted Caramel Protein, chopped
- 3 medium Ripe Bananas
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Soy Milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 ℃ and line a loaf tin with non-stick paper.
- Combine all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mash the banana, add all the wet ingredients. Pour this wet mixture into the dry and use a spatula to gently fold in vegan white chocolate. Do not overmix.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared tin.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 mins until a knife inserted comes out clean. Allow the bread to fully cool before cutting.
Recipe by: BSc Body Science