Photo credit: Bpisports.com
You're probably going to have to be in the mood for this protein shake - it's a little on the sweet side. But when that mood strikes...well, it's gonna be epic. If you happen to have a tub of BPI Sports Best Protein sitting around, you need to give this one a try. And if you don't, grab one here!
This one should only be used as a treat as the calories stack up!
What You Need:
- 1 scoop of BPI Sports Best Protein in Strawberry
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 8 drops of liquid Stevia
- 2 strawberries
- 2 sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 scoop of whipped cream
- Optional - 1 teaspoon of pink food coloring
How To Make It:
- First, get the decorations ready. Place the white chocolate chips in a microwavable cup, then put it in the microwave. Microwave for 10 to 20 seconds at a time, checking the mixture and stirring each time. After it's nice and melted, spread the chocolate along the sides of the cup.
- Okay, it's time to mix the rest of the ingredients together. Use a blender to mix the protein powder, the cashew milk, the stevia drops, two strawberries and the optional food coloring.
- Now for the finishing touches. Pour the blended mixture into the cup with the melted chocolate. Top with the whipped cream, strawberry slices, and a few more chocolate chips.
Nutrition Information: 415 Calories, 29 grams of Protein, 27 grams of Carbs, 20 grams of Fat
Love BPI Sports? Check out the rest of our BPI Sports collection in the shop!