Syntha-6 No Bake Protein Bars
If using the oven sounds like too much hassle right now, you're in for a treat (literally, ha) with this no bake protein bar recipe from BSN. You just need a few standard baking ingredients, plus Syntha-6 Protein, and you're ready to go.
- 1 + 1/3 cups Syntha-6 Protein Powder, chocolate or vanilla flavour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 + 1/3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup nut butter (choose your favorite)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Toss the oats in your blender and grind em' up for a few seconds.
- Next, add the milk, vanilla, and nut butter and blend until smooth.
- Add the Syntha-6 Protein and blend one more time.
- Now pull out a square baking tin and line it with parchment paper, then pour the mixture in.
- Cover the tin and refrigerate overnight. Once it's nice and firm, cut into bars (or squares or whatever shape makes you happy) and enjoy.
Just FYI — every purchase of Syntha-6 (5lb) during March comes with a free 300g container of DNA Creatine.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition