Stay fueled and full with this delicious Triple Chocolate Protein Cookies recipe.
No baking required, and so quick and easy to make.
- 2 scoops of Musashi 100% Whey Protein Powder (Chocolate)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 1/2 cups Oat Flour
- 2 tsp. Granulated Sweetener
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 3/4 cup Honey or Syrup
- 1/2 cup Milk of choice
- Unsweetened Choc Chips
- Mix all dry ingredients except the choc chips.
- In a separate bowl, heat the almond butter and syrup until melted and add to the dry mixture, stirring until combined.
- Slowly add milk, until a very thick dough is formed and stir through the chocolate chips.
- Make the cookies and refrigerate for 30 min before consuming.
Recipe by: Musashi