Vanilla and pumpkin are both sweet flavours, but they work surprisingly well together in this protein shake recipe. You should be able to use any of Optimum Nutrition's protein powders that come in vanilla, but we recommend going with Gold Standard 100% Whey (earlier in the day) or Casein (later in the day).
- 2 scoops of Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein, vanilla ice cream or french vanilla cream flavour
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 to 1.5 cups Trim Milk
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Grab your trusty blender.
- Throw all of the ingredients in and mix until you're happy with the consistency.
- Pour into a glass or shaker and enjoy.
- 1 serving (exact amounts vary depending on protein used)
- 384 calories
- 51.8g protein
- 24g carbs
- 4.2g fat
- 3.7g fibre