Pop a couple of these Vanilla Vital Protein Oat Balls and you're good to go. Prepare them beforehand and store in the fridge. Then eat them as a snack or breakfast, or anytime you feel like munching on something.
- 1/4 cup Pitted Dates
- 3 tbsp. Almond (or any nut) butter
- 2 tbsp. of Vanilla Vital Protein
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- Blend the dates together until chopped into small pieces, then add all the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Using your desired spoon size, scoop out a spoonful of mixture and roll into a ball.
- Place all bliss balls into the freezer for at least 60 minutes, then store in a container in your fridge or freezer. Enjoy!
Recipe by: vitaleveryday