Make something fancy, tasty, and yes, healthy. What better way to spend a little time of your than make these Vegan Coconut Rough Hotcakes? These are not only delicious-looking, but they taste as great as they look. Here's more: these are loaded with ADRENAL Switch Chocolate. Need we say more?
This recipe has got us drooling, as you will too.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 a banana
- 1 serve Protein Switch Choc Sea Salt
- 1 serve ADRENAL Switch Chocolate
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 3 tbsp shredded coconut
- Place all ingredients apart from the coconut into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Stir through the coconut.
- Heat a good non-stick frying pan over a medium/low heat and grease with some olive oil and spoon 3 tbsp of the mixture into the pan.
- Cook until bubbles form or the edges look cooked and then flip carefully.
- Cool it for another minute and then serve!
Recipe by: pheebsfoods