Banana Nut Protein Muffins
Not only are these Banana Protein Nut muffins satisfying and delicious, they’re also full of healthy, wholesome ingredients, jam-packed with Protein, and are Low Calorie too. Woohoo!
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ Cup BioX Power Whey Vanilla flavour
- 2 really ripe bananas (the riper the better)
- 3 Egg whites
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 4-6 Dates (depends on how sweet you want your muffins to be)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Walnuts
- Heat oven to 180 Degrees
- Chuck all the ingredients (except for the Walnuts) into a blender and mix until smooth
- Break Walnuts into small pieces and add to the mixture
- Spray Muffin tins with Cooking Spray and pour batter in. Leave a little extra room on top as the muffins will rise when baked.
- Cook Muffins for 30 – 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean when you insert it
- Let the muffins cool and enjoy!
Recipe makes 10 Muffins
Macros per Muffin:
Calories: 82 Protein: 5g Fat: 3.5g Carbohydrates: 9g