**Chocolate Banana Cookies**
This week we have these delicious and Healthy Cookies for you to try! They make a perfect Pre or Post Workout Snack, or a Healthy Breakfast option!
• 1 Small Banana
• 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
• ¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
• 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
• ¼ Cup Honey
• 3 Tbsp Shredded Coconut
• 4 Tbsp Almond Milk (unsweetened)
• 3 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
• 1 Cup Rolled Oats
• 1 Scoop Banana BioX Whey Protein
• In a Saucepan, melt the Coconut Oil.
• Once the Coconut Oil is melted add the Honey, Coconut Sugar and Almond Milk.
• Bring to a low boil for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
• Remove from heat and add Cocoa Powder, Protein Powder, Shredded Coconut, Vanilla Essence and Rolled Oats.
• Mix well and drop from spoon onto waxed paper.
• Let cool in refrigerator for approximately 1 hour.
• Place in sealed container in fridge until eaten.