Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Waffles/ Pancakes
Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana is the ultimate Sweet Tooth fix. If you don’t have a Waffle maker, this Recipe makes perfect Pancakes too! Enjoy!
- 42g Banana Mashed
- 1 TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 TBSP Bell Plantation PB2 Chocolate Flavour Powdered Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Scoop Gaspari Myofusion Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Flavour
- 3 TBSP Egg whites
- Combine Rolled oats and Myofusion Protein Powder and blend to a Flour
- Add in the Banana, Egg Whites and Almond Milk and continue to blend.
- Spray your Waffle Maker and pour mixture in. If you don’t have a Waffle Maker, use a non-stick Frypan to make Pancakes
- Make your Chocolate Sauce by mixing your Cocoa Powder with the Chocolate PB2 and adding water until you reach a syrup consistency
- Drizzle sauce over your cooked Waffles/ Pancakes and Devour!