Chocolate Peanut Butter Shortbread Cups
This Recipe is a delicious twist on Peanut Butter Cups, with a Chocolate Flavour and a Shortbread Base. It’s packed full of Protein and good fats, and totally Delish!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 8 Squares of Extra Dark Chocolate 85% Cocoa
- 4 Tbsp Bell Plantation PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter Chocolate Flavour
- 5 Pitted Medjool Dates
- 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Almond Flour (If you don’t have Almond Flour, You can blend Almonds up in the Food Processer to make a Flour)
- 2 Scoops BioX Power Whey Vanilla Flavour
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius
- To make the Bases, mix together 1 Scoop of the BioX Whey, The Almond Flour, ¼ Cup Almond Milk, and the 4 Tbsp Coconut oil (melted).
- Press the dough for the Bases into Silicone Muffin pans and bake for 10 Minutes
- While the Bases are cooking blend 1 scoop BioX Whey, the PB2, the Medjool Dates, and half a cup of Almond Milk in the food processor.
- Once the bases are out of the oven and have cooled slightly, spread Chocolate Peanut Butter mixture on top, and place in Fridge to set for 20 Minutes.
- Melt the Dark Chocolate and spread on top of each Cup. Leave to set in the Fridge.