FitMiss Delight Chocolate Chip Protein Cake
Ok. I have a serious sweet tooth. I love lollies and treats and the occasional one is fine as part of your nutrition plan but for those times when you need something sweet and healthy it is good to have some backups. For the cake lovers we can take advantage of new Fitmiss Protein:
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 scoop of FitMiss Delight vanilla chai protein powder
- 3 tbsp. of wahii bush flax seed or wahii bush lsa powder
- 1/4 cup no sugar added applesauce
- 1 tbsp. almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp. of organic dark 85% chocolate chopped or cocoa nibs
- Put everything into blender and blend for about 30 seconds.
- Spray a bowl with cooking oil spray and pour your mixture into the bowl.
- Cover bowl with damp paper towel or plastic wrap.
- Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes and 45 seconds.
Mix together 1 tbsp FitMiss chocolate delight, 1 tbsp water & 1/2 tsp cocoa powder. Pour it on top of your cake.
Serving Size: 1