Lisa from Gofigure sent me this recipe using delicious BSN Syntha-6 Chocolate Peanut Butter. What? A cake that is not bad for you, that can't be. This looks too good to be true!
BSN Syntha Protein Mug Cake
100 mls liquid egg white
1 scoop BSN Syntha 6 chocolate peanut butter protein powder
1/4 level tsp baking powder
2 heaped tblsp Go Figure Low Carb Rice
1 decent sized wide mug
1. Mix the BSN Syntha 6 protein powder and baking powder. I used a magic bullet.
2. Add 100mls liquid egg whites to the mix and whizz till blended.
3. Put into soup/mug bowl then Microwave for 30 secs.
4. Take out and mix gently again, this time adding the 2 heaped Tablespoon of Go Figure Rice.
5. Then microwave for a further 30 secs then take out and mix gently.
6. Put back into microwave for another 30sec. You may need another 30sec depending on the power of your microwave.
7. Take out and enjoy the spongy tasty and satisfying mug cake.
It took me a total of 5 minutes to make it ...and less than that to eat it.