There are days when you don't have the time to perform several workouts. In such days, you can do a crab walk. It's a full-body exercise that strengthens the core and improves cardiovascular health. It's a great exercise if you want to strengthen your glutes.
Here's how you can do it:
- Start on a supine tabletop position.
- Drop your hips to the point that they almost touch the floor.
- Move your right foot, followed by your right hand forward.
- Do the same with your left foot and left hand.
- Repeat this, moving in a walking pattern, but with your body inverted in a supine position.