Welcome to the Workout of the Week series. Each week, we'll have a new workout for you to try. They're generally quick and require minimal equipment, so they shouldn't interfere with whatever training program you're following. Enjoy!
Need To Know: This workout has two pairs. Do A1 followed immediately by A2, take a rest, then repeat two more times. When you're done, move on to the second pair. Do B1 followed immediately by B2, then rest and repeat two more times.
A1) Side to Side Plyo Pushup x10
- Harder option: Add a clap
- Keep your fingers spread to minimize landing impact
A2) Squat Jump x15
- Harder option: Lunge to Squat Jump
- Get as much height as you can while maintaining good control
B1) Inverted Row x10
- Harder option: Pullup
- Keep a straight line from ears to ankles -- don't let your hips sag
B2) Mountain Climber x50
- Harder option: Single Leg Mountain Climber
- Focus on keeping your hips stable with minimal bouncing