Welcome to the Workout of the Week series. Each week, we'll have a new workout for you to try. They're generally quick and require minimal equipment, so they shouldn't interfere with whatever training program you're following. Enjoy!
Need To Know: Do this workout as a circuit (don't rest until you're done with all three exercises). Rest one to two minutes, then repeat two or three more times.
Single Arm Landmine Press x8/side
- Harder option: add a squat
- Keep your shoulders and hips squared up and powerfully drive your hand forward in a straight line
Alternating Kettlebell Swing x12
- Harder option: add a band
- Remember that swings are hip-driven. Get a slight bend in your knees, hinge hard at your hips, and squeeze your glutes to drive the weight up
TRX Burpee x6/side
- Harder option: add a bodysaw
- There's a bit of a balance component to these, so start at a slower tempo than you'd do normal burpees at