Win A Free Tank of Gas each month for a year
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this
promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents living in New Zealand aged 18 and
above (or under 18 with a legal guardian). Prizes will only be delivered in New Zealand and
each winner should allow 28 days from the date of the prize draw for delivery of their prize.
The Promoter, Supplements.co.nz and its related companies, employees and agencies, and
the immediate families of all such employees are excluded from entering this promotion.
3. Only one winner will be randomly chosen by the Promoter.
4. To enter, participants must purchase a Balance Sports Nutrition product from
Supplements.co.nz between 1 st – 30th November 2018 and and either swipe in store or enter their AAsmartfuel card online at the time of purchase.. There will be
one winner randomly chosen.
5. There is one Promotional Period from 6am 1 st November 2018 until
11.59pm Thursday 30th November 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
6. There will be one prize winner. The winner will be notified via phone or email within
one week of the prize draw and will be required to confirm their prize by responding with their contact details
and location so that the prize can be organised. In the event a winner cannot be contacted
within three weeks of the prize draw, the prize will be redrawn.
7. The prize
A Free Tank of Gas, 1 fill per month for 12 months, 50 litre max available from BP or Caltex Gas stations.
8. AAsmartfuel will be drawign the winner at randon during the month of December.
9. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter
reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrant, and to either allow or disallow
any entrant for any reason it sees fit in its absolute discretion. Entries generated by script,
macro, bot, or other automated means are not eligible to enter the competition.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late or misdirected entries due to
technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. The Promoter and its
related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or
personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any
person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or
claiming/winning/using any prize, except as required by law.
The Promoter is not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information
associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming
malfunction associated with the promotion.
11. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this
promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion
13. The Promoter may remove any content that does not comply with these Terms and
Conditions and that the promoter deems in its absolute discretion is not in the spirit of the
competition. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who submits or
uploads any material that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
14. Entrants warrant and agree that: a) they will not submit, produce, share or distribute
any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any
intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory,
pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable
with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 18 or
otherwise unsuitable for publication; b)they will obtain prior consent from any person in
respect of that person or their property that appears in their Content; c) they will obtain full
prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to
the uses and terms herein;
15. The Promoter is Vitaco Health (NZ) Ltd at Cnr Kordel Place and Accent Drive, East
Tamaki, 2013 Auckland.
16. You understand that you are providing your information to Supplements.co.nz and
Vitaco Health (NZ) Ltd. All entries remain the property of the Promoter. All personal
information will be collected and stored by Supplements.co.nz in accordance with the
Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request
correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. The Promoter or
Supplements.co.nz may use entrants' personal information from entries to conduct the
promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes, including posting
winners’ name and city/town on the Supplements.co.nz website and/or Balance website
and Facebook page.