About Supplements.co.nz Go Healthy GO FISH OIL 1,550mg ADVANCED OMEGA-PC
GO FISH OIL 1,550mg ADVANCED OMEGA-PC™ is the next step in the evolution of Omega 3 supplements. Combining the benefits of natural Fish Oil with Omega-PC™, a wild, cold fish extract containing Omega-3 fatty acids bound to both phospholipids and triglycerides. This complex better preserves the natural nutrient profile found in fish and enhances the health benefits of Omega 3. Studies have shown that Fish Oil attached to phospholipids are better absorbed in the body than standard Fish Oil products. Better absorption leads to higher levels of Omega 3 levels in the body, which benefits heart, brain, joint function as well as overall health and wellbeing.
GO FISH OIL 1,550mg ADVANCED OMEGA-PC™ is recommended for those experiencing:
- Joint discomfort and joint pain
- Joint ailments
- Poor memory and concentration
- Low mood
- Heart concerns
- Or those wanting a Krill free phospholipid product
- Omega-PC™ - is a new generation of Fish Oil extract, comprised of Omega 3 Fatty Acids bound to both phospholipids and triglycerides. In Omega PC™, most of the Omega 3 Fatty Acids are linked to phospholipids. Studies have shown that when Omega 3 Fatty Acids are linked to phospholipids they are better absorbed by the target organs such as the heart, brain and liver, where they exert their beneficial effects. Finally, in contrast to standard Fish Oil supplementation, consumption of Omega-PC™ does not cause “fishy burps” and fishy aftertaste due to the phospholipids
- It is recommended to eat 300g of cold water fatty fish per week. Unfortunately the average fish consumption is the western diet is only 100gram fish per week.
- Fish Oil supplements today are contain triglycerides, the phospholipids are missing
- Omega-PC contains omega 3 bound to triglycerides and phospholipids - better preserving their natural nutrient profile
Omega PC™ is superior to fish oil for four primary reasons:
1. Better absorption – it is clinically proven that Omega 3 Fatty Acids bound to phospholipids are better absorbed into the brain and heart
2. Better efficacy – phospholipid-based oils have been clinically proven to increase levels of Omega 3 in the membranes of RBC more efficiently than regular Fish Oil, attesting to the higher efficacy of Omega 3
3. Omega PC™ offers a natural nutrient profile - unlike Fish Oil, Omega PC™ is manufactured by a cold extraction process preserving the natural nutrient profile found in fish, bringing it closer to nature
4. No fishy burps - because phospholipids are digested in the intestine, Omega PC™ means no fishy burps
Supplements.co.nz Go Healthy GO FISH OIL 1,550mg ADVANCED OMEGA-PC Recommended Use
Taken with food will help reduce any stomach upset.
Best taken with food and away from hot drinks.
- Equiv. Phospholipids 17.5mg
- Equiv. Omega 3 Marine Triglycerides 460mg
- Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 275mg
- Equiv. Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 185 mg
Ask for your favourite products, we'll let you know if we can get them.
Don't just take our word for it...
Score a bonus when you introduce a friend.
You will receive confirmation.
100% confidence in your online secure purchase.
Earn points with every purchase.