Healtheries Calcium 1000 Plus 50 Tabs
About Supplements.co.nz Healtheries Calcium 1000 Plus
Why use Healtheries Calcium 1000 Plus tablets?
Most of us know that Calcium is an essential mineral that helps to protect our bones against osteoporosis. But good Calcium levels also help our bodies to build strong, cavity-free teeth, support bone healing, and maintain healthy blood clotting and blood pressure. And if you’re prone to muscle cramps or period pain, Calcium can help to relax them.
Healtheries Calcium 1000 Plus tablets are easy-to-swallow Calcium tablets that each provide 1000mg of Calcium. They also contain Vitamin D3 to help your body absorb and use the Calcium properly; and Magnesium to support balanced bone nutrition.
- Calcium is an essential mineral not just for bone health, but for healthy teeth, hormones and blood clotting as well
- Good Calcium levels can also help to reduce muscle cramping and period pain, and maintain healthy blood pressure
- Healtheries Calcium 1000 Plus tablets are easy-to-swallow Calcium tablets that provide 1000mg of Calcium, with Vitamin D3 and Magnesium for easier absorption
- Available in bottles of 50 easy-to-swallow tablets
- Helping to build and maintain bone and teeth strength
- Supporting your body in healing bone fractures, muscle strains and sprains, and some joint problems
- Helping to protect against osteoporosis and bone pain if you’re older, or going through menopause
- Topping up your dietary Calcium for those who don’t eat dairy products
- Maintaining healthy blood pressure and blood clotting function
- Helping to relieve muscle cramps and spasms or period pain
- Calcium is an essential mineral that your body requires (along with Vitamin D) for healthy bones and teeth. It also works with Vitamin D to maintain healthy blood clotting, and heart and muscle action.
- On its own, Calcium plays a role in transmitting nerve signals, helping muscles to contract, regulating hormones, and maintaining electrolyte balance.
- The Calcium in Healtheries Calcium 1000 Plus is Calcium Carbonate, which comes from natural limestone. For best absorption, always take your Calcium supplement with a meal.
- Magnesium helps to balance out the Calcium levels in your body. It also helps to keep Calcium soluble, which assists in preventing stones from forming.
- Magnesium can help to relax tense or cramping muscles.
- High sugar, coffee, fat, and alcohol intake can reduce your Magnesium levels. Low Magnesium levels can then lead to irritability and anxiety.
- Your body uses Magnesium to help maintain a healthy nervous system and support emotional balance.
- Vitamin D helps your body to absorb and use the Calcium and Phosphorus from your diet. If you imagine Calcium as needing to pass through a locked door to enter your bones, Vitamin D would be the key to the door.
- Vitamin D may also play a role in healthy immunity.
Adults:Take 1 tablet 2-3 times daily with food.
Children 6-12 years:Take 1 tablet daily with food. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children under the age of 6 – keep it out of their reach.