Healtheries Congestion Relief 30 Tablets
About Supplements.co.nz Healtheries Congestion Relief
Ughhh. Stuffy sinuses. Blocked noses. Phlegmy chests. Whether it’s colds in Winter or hayfever allergies in Spring, congestion is never fun.
Healtheries Congestion Relief is the convenient, natural way to help clear your congested airways and get you breathing freely again. It’s a powerful combination of Horseradish, odourless Garlic and Vitamin C that’s great for relieving congestion and enhancing your immunity. Plus, there’s Marshmallow and Fenugreek to help soothe those poor irritated membranes in your nose and throat.
- Helping you to breathe more easily when you’re blocked up with colds or flu
- Soothing hayfever or other common allergy symptoms
- Strengthening your immune system to fight off winter infections
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, soy, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour, flavour or preservatives
Adults: Take 1-3 tablets 3 daily with food.
Children 6-12 years: Take 1 tablet daily with food.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you’re taking prescription medication or are about to have surgery, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Don’t take this product if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
- This product is not suitable for children under 6 – keep it out of their reach.
- If you have an existing stomach condition, this product may cause minor stomach upsets.
|Garlic bulb ext. equiv. fresh
|Horseradish root ext. equiv. dry
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
|Fenugreek seed powder
|Marshmellow root ext. equiv. dry
Horseradish (Armoracia rusticana)
- Horseradish is a hot, pungent herb that helps to relieve congestion.
- This herb also helps to fight off infection and inflammation in your airways.
Odourless Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Garlic is one of the world’s best known natural immunity-supporters against infection.
- Combines with horseradish to help prevent and reduce inflammation.
- Processed in a way that makes it odourless to help keep your breath fresh.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up its resistance to coughs and colds; and helps you throw them off faster.
- Also acts as a natural anti-histamine, which helps to soothe hayfever and other allergy symptoms.
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis)
- Marshmallow helps to soothe your nose and throat membranes when hayfever or other allergies irritate them.
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum)
- Fenugreek is another soothing herb for those inflamed nose and throat membranes.