Healtheries KidsCare Vit C 70 Chewable Tablets
About Supplements.co.nz Healtheries KidsCare Vit C
If you’re looking for gentle immunity support for your children – extra protection against all kinds of common infections – sometimes, the basics are best.
Healtheries Kidscare Vitamin C chewable tablets give your kids 100mg of pure, simple Vitamin C – the “Immunity Vitamin”. They’re made with a special, less-acidic Vitamin C form that’s gentle on sensitive stomachs, and formulated at a dose that’s just right for smaller bodies. Plus, they come in fun, animal shapes with a great-tasting fruit flavour, so children love taking them.
- Maintaining everyday immunity and health in children under 10
- Supporting children’s immune systems if they’re tired or stressed
- Providing extra protection when they’re susceptible to infection
- Helping their bodies to heal boils, skin infecions, cuts, burns or bruises
- Assisting their bodies to absorb Iron, which can help to protect against fatigue
Gluten, Wheat, Dairy products, Egg, Soy, Artificial colour, Artificial flavour, Artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Children aged 3-7 years:Chew 1 tablet daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Children aged 8 and over: Chew 2 tablets daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Chew 2 tablets daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
- If children are taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before giving them this product.
- This product contains sucrose, so will not be suitable for children with diabetes.
- If children take excessive doses of this product, they may get diarrhoea, skin rash, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce their dose.
- For best results with Vitamin C, limit chocolate, chocolate drinks, soft drinks and sugar in children’s diets. These foods may reduce Vitamin C levels.
- This product is not suitable for children under the age of 3 – keep it out of their reach.
Vitamin C 100mg from
Natural colour, Natural flavour, Natural sweeteners, Tabletting Aids
- Vitamin C is available in different forms:
- Ascorbic acid is pure Vitamin C on its own. However, because it’s acidic, children with sensitive stomachs may react to it.
- Sodium ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C that binds ascorbic acid to sodium molecules. This makes it more suitable for children with sensitive stomachs.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps children’s bodies to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce their recovery time.
- Children’s white blood cells (part of their immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help them fight off bacterial / viral infections. These infections also increase children’s need for Vitamin C.
- Children’s bodies use Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth.