Healtheries Vitamin C 500mg Plus Echinacea and Zinc 50 Tabs
About supplements.co.nz Healtheries Vitamin C 500mg Plus Echinacea and Zinc 50 Tabs
Why use Healtheries Vitamin C 500mg & Echinacea & Zinc?
-Provides extra immunity protection
-Supports your immune system when you're under stress or fatigued
-Boosts Vitamin C intake
-Supports your body in healing cuts, burns and skin conditions like acne, cold sores or boils
Ask anyone in the know about the best way to protect yourself during cold and flu season, and chances are, they’ll say “Vitamin C and Echinacea”.
There’s a good reason for that. Vitamin C is often known as the “Immunity Vitamin”, and Echinacea is one of the world’s best-known immune-strengthening herbs. Healtheries Vitamin C 500mg & Echinacea combines these two immunity heroes in one great-tasting, chewable tablet. It’s perfect for adults or teenagers who want extra everyday immune protection during cold and flu season.
Wheat, gluten, yeast, milk or lactose, sulfur, artificial colour, artificial flavour, preservatives
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product contains glucose and sucrose. If you’re diabetic, Healtheries Berry flavoured sugar free Vitamin C, Echinacea and Zinc tablets may be more suitable for you.
- If you take excessive doses of this product, you may get diarrhoea, skin rash, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce the dose.
- This product contains Echinacea, so don’t take it if you’re allergic to flowers in the daisy family.
- This product is not suitable for children under the age of 12.
Adults and teenagers (to help maintain everyday immunity): 1-3 tablets daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Adults and teenagers (to help with recovery): 2-6 tablets daily with food until the infection is gone, or as your healthcare professional directs.
|Buffered Vitamin C
|From Ascorbic acid
|From Sodium ascorbate
Colour – Natural
Flavour - Natural
- Vitamin C is available in different forms:
- Ascorbic acid is pure Vitamin C on its own. However, because it’s acidic, people with sensitive stomachs may react to it.
- Sodium ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C that binds ascorbic acid to sodium molecules. This makes it more suitable for people with sensitive stomachs.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce your recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off bacterial / viral infections.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, life stresses, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why your body needs more Vitamin C when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help to reduce fatigue and support immunity.
- Finally, Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your cells against free radical damage.
- Native American herbalists traditionally used Echinacea (also called Purple Cone Flower) to help fight infections.
- Today, we know Echinacea has powerful immunity-boosting properties that can help keep you healthy during cold season, and help you fight off other bacterial and viral infections.
- Echinacea can also help your body to heal and clear skin conditions like acne, boils or cold sores.